Vacuum Measurement and Analysis Equipment.
Many vacuum applications operate only in a specific pressure range. Analog and digital total vacuum or pressure measurement instruments are used to measure and control the total pressure in a vacuum system. Pfeiffer Vacuum offers three different lines of total pressure gauges.
The criteria for selecting the sensor depends on differing basic conditions:
- Pressure range which is to be detected
- Gas composition (inert or corrosive)
- Required accuracy and repeatability
- Ambient conditions such as ionizing radiation
Series at a glance
- Total pressure vacuum gauge with digital signal outlet, analog output with two switch-points as well as Profibus interfaces are available as options
- Total pressure vacuum gauge with analog signal outlet
- Total pressure measurement in areas with ionizing radiation
- Total pressure display on the process chamber itself
DigiLine, ActiveLine and ModulLine cover the entire pressure range, while the handheld vacuum gauges allow pressure to be displayed in the low and medium vacuum range on the process chamber itself.