Customized Vacuum Chambers
Our many years of experience have ensured that we are familiar with almost all specific applications, and we can offer you detailed advice on system specification, design and engineering.
Our scope of work caters for your requirements: our first step towards the finished product involves producing an idea outline and a complete set of drawings.
In standard chambers we use stainless steel 1.4301/304 for pipes, chamber walls and ISO flanges, and 1.4307/304L for CF flanges. All possible austenitic stainless steels and aluminum alloys can be used as other chamber materials. For very low outgassing rates and high strengths after vacuum annealing above 950°C, premium stainless steel 1.4429 ESU/316LN ESR is available. We can provide 3.1 certification for materials upon request.
Our standard interior and exterior treatment is glass bead blasted. Surfaces can also be sanded, sanded and electro-polished, chemically stained and passivated, as well as vacuum annealed.
Your vacuum chamber can be expanded in many ways. We offer an extensive selection of accessories, attachments and built-in parts, as well as additional services.
- Water cooling, with C-profile, pillow cooling or double wall
- Built-in parts, for example, mounting brackets, assembly table, etc.
- Attachments, such as valves, components, etc.
- Assembly under clean room conditions
- FEM calculations
- Design and manufacture of a pressure vessel
- Ideal pump technology
- Vacuum measurement technology
In addition to compulsory leak testing and control of the functional measurements, further tests are carried out.
- Integral helium leak testing
- Pressure test
- 3D measurement
- Residual gas analysis
- Electrical insulation testing
- Permeability testing
- Dye penetrant inspection
- X-ray inspection of welding seams
- Quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- Welding manufacturer of pressure vessels in accordance with DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Manufacturer of pressure vessels in accordance with AD 2000-Merkblatt (leaflet) HP0
- Welder tested in accordance with EN 287-1, EN 287-2
- Operator tested in accordance with EN 1418
- Numerous welding procedure qualifications