AMC monitoring in Clean Room
Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC) is known as one of the main sources of wafer defectivity causing yield losses in semiconductor fabs. AMC in cleanroom can be generated by various factors, from operators to process or external environment. As chip node dimensions are continuously shrinking down, monitoring of clean room environment is a major concern for most leading edge semiconductor fabs. In addition, AMC monitoring is required in real time and at extremely high sensitivity to prevent wafer defects. Pfeiffer Vacuum offers real time cleanroom AMC monitoring solutions with sensitivity from ppb (part per billion) to ppt (part per trillion) levels, dedicated to leading edge semiconductor manufacturing fabs.
- Zero footprint in the clean room
- Real time monitoring of the fab
- Monitoring of several areas of the fab
- Monitoring of In/Organic Compounds
- Monitoring of low compound concentrations (100 ppt)
- Monitoring of EFEM (Equipment Front End Module)