Customized Pumping Stations
For Applications that Necessitate Extremely High Pumping Speeds and/or Ultimate Pressures of ≤ 10-3 hPa.
You receive multi-stage pumping stations as well as versions that incorporate Pfeiffer Vacuum turbopumps for high-vacuum environments. We develop and build customized solutions that are tailored to your needs.
Our real-world examples show applications from all fields of employment, such as evacuating space simulation or electron-beam welding chambers. Highly successful versions are in use in glass coating and solar technology.
We are also achieving clear successes using our new Vacu² multi-stage vacuum method for the die-casting process.
- Multi-stage versions
- Ultimate pressure of ≤ 10-3 hPa
- High-vacuum pumping stations
- Solar technology
- Space simulation
- Research & development
Pump selection - depending upon the application in question, we offer you:
- Circulatory oil-lubricated rotary vane pumps, single- or two-stage (including magnetically coupled versions)
- Liquid ring pumps
- Dry compressing backing pumps (including magnetically coupled versions)
- Roots pumps (including magnetically coupled versions)
- Turbopumps (including magnetically coupled versions)
- Oil diffusion pumps
- Scroll and diaphragm pumps
- Complete design of vacuum systems
- Exact component dimensioning on the basis of calculation programs developed in-house at Pfeiffer Vacuum
- When design data are stipulated, we provide you with the calculation of:
- Pumping speeds
- Evacuation times
- Intermediate pressures
- Gas exit temperatures
- Cooling effects