Roots Pumping Stations
Roots pumping stations are used in low and medium vacuum environments and offer high pumping speeds, especially in the transitional range.
CombiLine stands for a broad range of Roots pumping stations that feature differing backing pumps, pumping speeds and accessories. It is the custom solution for such demanding processes as electron beam welding, freeze-drying and simulation chambers.
Standard CombiLine Pumping Stations
- CombiLine WU Roots pumping stations with single-stage rotary vane pump HenaLine
- CombiLine WD Roots pumping stations with two-stage rotary vane pump DuoLine
- CombiLine WH Roots pumping stations with HeptaDry/UniDry dry-compressing pump
Your ideal partner!
- 40 years of experience in building pumping stations
- High level of competence
- Innovative, absolutely reliable products
- High level of technology
- Pressure range from atmosphere to high vacuum
- Standard pumping stations and customized solutions
- Support in designing your vacuum system
- Magnetically coupled pumping stations also available – hermetically tight and maintenance free