Rotary vane pumps from the Pascal Series for backing vacuum and medium vacuum
The two-stage Pascal rotary vane pumps are the result of decades of experience in the design and industrial production of vacuum pumps.
Rotary vane pumps for main vacuum applications
The pumps from the Pascal Series from Pfeiffer Vacuum with their high performance are used in the most demanding applications in industry, analytics and research & development. They are distinguished by their recognized high quality and reliability. Five versions of the lubricated Pascal pumps allow the optimal adjustment to different requirements.
The following versions are available:
- SD-version for all vacuum applications with non-corrosive gases
- I-version for the requirements of instrumental analytics
- C1-version for applications with aggressive or corrosive gases
- C2-version for harsh duty applications with the most aggressive pumping environment
- Complete range from 5 m3/h to 60 m3/h
- Different versions in order to fulfill customer requirements
- Known worldwide for high quality and reliability
- Simple application and integration
- Simple maintenance
- Minimal oil backflow
- Optimized global tightness concept
- CE-/UL-/CSA-permitted motors
- Comprehensive oils and accessories range
Rotary vane pumps for simple integration in systems
The oil emission on the outlet is minimized through the optimal lubrication design. The integrated non-return system guarantees optimal leak-tight properties by design. The assignment of all operating elements and service accesses on the front side of the vane pumps guarantees a simple integration in systems. The compact models with a pumping speed between 5 and 21 m3/h are equipped with universal motors, which allow for worldwide usage. The configuration of the single stage motors occurs through a simple plug-in position. Three-phase motors of high capacity pumps guarantee compliance with international requirements for operating voltages, frequencies and standards.
Long-lasting rotary vane pumps
Just like all products from Pfeiffer Vacuum, with its robust design the Pascal Series is designed for maximum reliability and minimal maintenance. The external shaft seals can be easily exchanged without disassembling the pump. Thus, all pumps can be simply maintained in the field with the fitting original maintenance sets. A comprehensive selection of accessories like oil filters, condensate traps or dust filters add to the pump selection. Fitting lubricants with different viscosities guarantee the optimal and long-lasting operation in different applications. In order to obtain the desired final pressure, the operating fluid must have a very low saturation pressure and a special viscosity in the internal temperature range of the pump.