Customized Vacuum Chambers
Custom vacuum chambers are adapted precisely to the requirements of our customers. Our experts have extensive experience of a wide range of uses in all market segments. Perfectly coordinated interaction between experienced physicists, design engineers, project managers and production experts results in a vacuum chamber tailor-made for your application.
Our customers include a great number of renowned large research facilities and universities, who we supply with UHV vacuum chambers, cryostats and accelerator components as well as reputable customers from industry, whose development and production areas we equip with vacuum chambers. We also deliver the following services at your request: demagnetization annealing, baking-out, final vacuum residual gas analysis, and dimensional inspection in a constant temperature room.
In standard chambers we use stainless steel 1.4301/304 for pipes, chamber walls and ISO flanges, and 1.4307/304L for CF flanges. All possible austenitic stainless steels and aluminum alloys can be used as other chamber materials. For very low outgassing rates and high strengths after vacuum annealing above 950°C, premium stainless steel 1.4429 ESU/316LN ESR is available. We can provide 3.1 certification for materials upon request.
Our standard interior and exterior treatment is glass bead blasted. Surfaces can also be sanded, sanded and electro-polished, chemically stained and passivated, as well as vacuum annealed.
Your vacuum chamber can be expanded in many ways. We offer an extensive selection of accessories, attachments and built-in parts, as well as additional services.
- Water cooling, with C-profile, pillow cooling or double wall
- Built-in parts, for example, mounting brackets, assembly table, etc.
- Attachments, such as valves, components, etc.
- Assembly under clean room conditions
- FEM calculations
- Design and manufacture of a pressure vessel
- Ideal pump technology
- Vacuum measurement technology
In addition to compulsory leak testing and control of the functional measurements, further tests are carried out.
- Integral helium leak testing
- Pressure test
- 3D measurement
- Residual gas analysis
- Electrical insulation testing
- Permeability testing
- Dye penetrant inspection
- X-ray inspection of welding seams
- Quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- Welding manufacturer of pressure vessels in accordance with DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Manufacturer of pressure vessels in accordance with AD 2000-Merkblatt (leaflet) HP0
- Welder tested in accordance with EN 287-1, EN 287-2
- Operator tested in accordance with EN 1418
- Numerous welding procedure qualifications