Turbo Pumping Stations
The modular Turbo Pumping Station for clean Vacuum
With the HiCube turbopumping stations, we have developed the perfect vacuum solution for your applications in the fields of research and development, accelerators, analytics and surface physics, as well as vacuum process technology and general vacuum applications.
Thanks to the modular design principle, we can offer you never-before-seen versatility with the HiCube series that satisfies the widest range of requirements in the pumping speed range from 35 l/s to 685 l/s. Turbopump and backing pump are matched perfectly to one another: “Plug and Play” the way you want it.
What’s so special about the HiCube vacuum solution: The combination of a turbopump from the HiPace series and a backing pump designed for the user’s specific application needs. We offer you the HiCube in Pro and Classic versions; available with dry compressing or oil-sealed backing pump and an ultimate pressure of up to 5 · 10-10 hPa.
The HiCube Eco turbo pumping station is distinguished by its modular construction. Thanks to the many possibilities of combining different turbopumps and backing pumps, the HiCube Eco can be configured to meet the requirements of all applications in high and ultra-high vacuums. In addition, all HiCube Eco pumping stations feature connectivity for digital pressure sensors.
All HiCube Eco turbo pumping stations are fitted with particularly energy-efficient backing pumps that have a DC drive. The turbopump and the backing pump form a single unit in the pumping station. If there is no gas load in the vacuum, the pumping station automatically reduces the backing pump output. This results in maximum energy savings.
Especially in combination with the HiPace 300 H turbopump exceptionally high compression, the pumping station can now reach high ultimate pressures faster. Until now, with conventional turbopumps, these pressures could only be reached using significantly larger and more energy-intensive backing pumps.
- Optimally inter-coordinated combination of turbopump and backing pump; for the widest range of applications
- Modular design affords simple customization for the application in question
- Service friendly, due to good accessibility of the individual components
- Integrated drive electronics; no additional control system needed
- “Plug and Play” – no installation or cabling required
- Robust engineering makes for long service life and high reliability
- Fore-vacuum safety valve (optional) prevents the vacuum chamber from venting in the event of a power failure
- Direct connection of vacuum gauges possible
- Research and development
- Analysis and surface physics
- Vacuum process technology
- General vacuum applications
The complete Solution for High Vacuum Applications
Thanks to their mobility, all HiCube pumping stations are the easiest way to generate high vacuum right where it’s needed. Its robust engineering and the ready-to-connect, fully automated pump unit assure the utmost in dependability.