HiScroll – the oil-free vacuum pumps
The HiScroll series consists of three dry and hermetically sealed scroll pumps with a nominal pumping speed of 6 - 20 m3/ h. The pumps are especially characterized by their high performance when evacuating against atmosphere due to their unique features. Their powerful IPM* synchronous motors achieve an efficiency that is up to 15% higher than that of conventional drives.
Lowest noise emission on the market
The pumps are also characterized by their very compact design and extremely quiet and low-vibration operation. Therefore, they are ideal for use in quiet working environments, for example on mass spectrometers, research & development institutes or leak detection systems.
HiScroll pumps can be easily connected to other Pfeiffer Vacuum products (such as turbopumps or display and control units) as well as to a higher-level external controller, via RS-485 or ProfiNet. The interface enables RPM regulation, situation-specific control of the fan and monitoring of the pump performance. This helps to minimize wear and noise emissions, and ensures longer maintenance intervals.
High safety at lower costs
The integrated two-stage gas ballast and safety valve ensure process-specific and safe operation. The proven quality of Pfeiffer Vacuum components guarantees the long lifetime. Easy maintenance of the pumps enables short service times and the efficient motor helps to reduce electricity costs.
- No hydrocarbons: Absolutely dry and oil-free vacuum pump
- Low noise level, little vibration and compact design for use in the laboratory
- Safe operation due to integrated safety valve and hermetically sealed pump system
- Industry 4.0: Operation with other intelligent products by Pfeiffer Vacuum, such as turbopumps via RS-485
- Low COO thanks to highest quality, short service times and long maintenance intervals
- Quiet, self-regulating air cooling system
- Performance as required: Stable pumping speed and short cycle times
- Comfort and efficiency: Stand-by mode and automatic pressure control due to RPM regulation (optional)
- Sustainable: 15% higher motor efficiency, resulting in less heat generation and lower cooling requirements
- Easy logistics: HiScroll pumps can be operated at any voltage
- Minimal maintenance costs due to easy service concept
- Mass spectrometry
- Leak detection
- Semiconductor technology
- Gas recovery
- Vacuum drying
We drive sustainable solutions
By using new IPM synchronous motors, our HiScroll pumps are environmentally friendly by lowering the electricity requirement while simultaneously delivering high pumping power. This results in lower operating costs for the operator: the motor achieves premium efficiencyand clearly exceeds the minimum values of the IE3 efficiency level, which applies to standard asynchronous motors.
However, environmental benefits are not limited to the performance; our HiScroll scores points in production due to deliberate material savings. Even when it came to packaging, we thought about conserving resources: Weight-optimized and space-saving insulation materials effectively protect our HiScroll and at the same time ensure an optimized transport weight.
Last but not least, man and machine benefit equally from the sustainable use of state-of-the-art technologies: the new generation of scroll pumps emit less heat and also have a longer service life thanks to the innovative standby mode. They run extremely quietly and with little vibration, so your working environment is safe and comfortable.
*Interior Permanent Magnet