Multi-stage Roots Pumps for Extremely Corrosive Applications
The dry process pumps of the XN range are made to meet the requirements of most corrosive processes. With a range from 600 to 2,900 m3/h the XN range covers the requirements of most applications where corrosion resistance is key. This innovative technology allows reducing maintenance frequency and increases pumping lifetime. The cost of ownership is drastically reduced, as well as the tool downtime.
The XN range pumps are compatible with pumps from other series.
- Full corrosion resistance for increased lifetime and robustness
- Up to 5 times longer lifetime on harshest corrosive applications
- Wide operating temperature range protects the pump against precursor cracking or condensable deposition
- High mean time before failures and low cost of ownership
- Compatible with the requirements for semiconductor production
- Reduced CoO with high meantime between maintenance, energy saving mode capabilities and optimized N2 purge
- Extended monitoring functionalities for accurate control of pump operating conditions
- Semiconductor industry (Etch, PECVD, SACVD, ALD, ...)
- Coating industry: Photovoltaic & LED
The optimal solution for the most corrosive processes
Featuring all the technological advantages and benefits of the A3 & A4 Series, the XN range has a nickel coating on all parts in contact with process gases for high corrosion resistance. Compared to H and X models, the lifetime is drastically improved on very high corrosive applications, like poly Etch for example.