A4XN Series dry pumps to address the most corrosive applications
Harsh duty processes in semiconductor production always provide new challenges for vacuum pumps. Based on the proven and energy efficient multi-stage Roots technology, the A4XN series offers a wide range of four dry pump solutions designed for the most corrosive applications, with different pumping speed from 600 to 2,900 m3/h.
The A4XN series is fully compatible with pumps from predecessor series & versions (H & X).
- Highest corrosion resistance for increased lifetime thanks to Nickel coating technology
- High energy efficiency due to multi-stage Roots technology, high efficiency motors and limited use of electrical heaters
- Wide operating temperature range protects the pump against precursor cracking or condensable deposition
- High mean time before failures and low cost of ownership
- High particle tolerance increases tool uptime
- Extended monitoring functionalities for accurate control of pump operating conditions and idle mode capabilities
- Semi S2-0712 and UL 61010 compliant
- Semiconductor industry (Etch, PECVD, SACVD, ALD, ...)
- Coating industry: Photovoltaic & LED
The optimal solution for the most corrosive processes
Featuring all the technological advantages and benefits of A4H & A4X series, the A4XN series has a nickel coating on all parts in contact with process gases for corrosion resistance. Compared to A4H & A4X models, the lifetime is drastically improved on very high corrosive application like poly Etch for example.