A4X Series dry pumps to address the most corrosive applications
Harsh duty processes in semiconductor production always provide new challenges for vacuum pumps. Based on the proven and energy efficient multi-stage Roots technology, the A4X series offers a wide range of four dry pump solutions designed for the most corrosive applications, with different pumping speed from 160 to 3,000 m3/h.
The A4X series is fully compatible with pumps from predecessor series.
- High energy efficiency due to multi-stage Roots technology, high efficiency motors and limited use of electrical heaters
- Corrosion resistant materials for increased lifetime
- Wide operating temperature range protects the pump against precursor cracking or condensable deposition
- High mean time before failures and low cost of ownership
- High particle tolerance increases tool uptime
- Extended monitoring functionalities for accurate control of pump operating conditions and idle mode capabilities
- Semi S2-0712 and UL 61010 compliant
- Semiconductor industry (Etch, PECVD, SACVD, ALD, ...)
- Coating industry: Photovoltaic & LED
The optimal solution for the most corrosive processes
Featuring all the technological advantages and benefits of A4H series, the A4X series integrates new materials for high corrosion resistance. Compared to A4H models, the lifetime is drastically improved – up to a factor of 2 on some processes, reducing cost of ownership. This makes these dry pumps the optimum choice for demanding CVD and Etch processes.
A4X series: The most energy efficient solution for CVD process
Due to its multi-stage Roots technology & high efficiency motors, the A4 series features one of the lowest power consumption under process operation. Associated with the idle mode capability and user friendly rotational speed adjustments, the usage of these dry pumps supports optimum operating costs reduction.