Roots Pumping Stations
Proven pumping station solutions
Roots pumping stations offer high pumping speeds, particularly in the transitional range between low and medium vacuum.
CombiLine stands for a broad range of Roots pumping stations that feature different backing pumps, gradations and accessories. It represents a custom solution for demanding processes such as electron beam welding, freeze drying and simulation chambers.
Standard CombiLine Pumping Stations
- Conventional: CombiLine WD with OktaLine and DuoLine two-stage rotary vane pump
- Conventional: CombiLine WU with OktaLine and HenaLine single-stage rotary vane pump
- New generation: CombiLine RU with frequency-controlled Roots pump HiLobe and HenaLine single-stage rotary vane pump
- New generation: CombiLine RD with frequency-controlled Roots pump HiLobe and DuoLine two-stage rotary vane pump
Your ideal partner!
- 50 years of experience in building pumping stations
- High level of competence
- Innovative, absolutely reliable products
- High technological standard
- Pressure range from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum
- Standard pumping stations and customized solutions
- Support in designing your vacuum system
- Magnetically coupled pumping stations also available – hermetically sealed and low-maintenance
- Pumps are also available for processes in potentially explosive environments, or for evacuating explosive gases