Complete series of dry screw pumps
The range of dry screw pumps is ideal for your low and medium vacuum applications. It can not only be used for industrial applications, but also for coating. HeptaDry is the ideal solution for all areas requiring oil-free vacuum. Pumping speeds in this series range from 100 to 630 m3/h.
The one-piece variable-pitch rotors are a special advantage. In the HeptaDry, they provide the necessary internal compression to save energy costs. The innovative design and low speed of the pumps result in low stressing of the bearings and seals.
Our screw pumps from the HeptaDry series are ideal for use as single pumps or in combination with our HiLobe Roots pumps.
Two versions available
The HeptaDry is available in two different versions to offer the right solution for as many applications as possible:
- Hepta L - The basic version for light processes
- Hepta P - The extensively configurable process version
- Complete series with pumping capacity of 100 to 630 m3/h
- Optimal ultimate pressure and broadest range of applications
- Completely dry and oil-free
- High pumping speed at atmospheric pressure reduces the pump-down time
- Water cooling with temperature monitoring
- Saving energy costs through internal compression
- Wear-free dynamic seal
- Direct gas flow and optimized temperature profile minimize deposits
- Low energy consumption, low noise level
- Motor with IE3 efficiency class
- Extensive range of accessories
- Freeze drying
- Load locks
- Electron beam welding
- Gas separation
- Superclean gas applications