Making use of the Pfeiffer Vacuum Service
Do you have a technical question and need support, would like a service offer or to request a specific service? Then simply use our online form.
For a quick and smooth service process, we recommend the following steps:
- Your request will be sent to the competent Service Center in your country/region.
- A copy of your request and a ticket number will be emailed to you.
2. You will receive feedback from your local Pfeiffer Vacuum Service Center
Should you wish to return a product, please remember to print out the declaration of contamination, sign it and return it to Pfeiffer Vacuum. You will receive the pre-filled declaration by email after submitting the online service request.
In addition, please follow the steps below:
3. Prepare the product for safe transport according to the specifications from the declaration on contamination
4. Attach the Declaration of Contamination on the outside of the shipping box
5. Next, send your product to your local Service Center (you will receive the shipping address by email).
6. You will receive response from Pfeiffer Vacuum