Pfeiffer Vacuum is always hiring the best and brightest.
If you want to make a meaningful and positive change in your life and want to advance in your career think Pfeiffer Vacuum. We are a young, dynamic and modern company which sells the most comprehensive vacuum solutions based on the most innovative and highest quality products to all the new and fast growing markets. We are providing a fun workplace with great benefits. Challenge yourself - and us - and find out more about Pfeiffer Vacuum by contacting Jill R. Guilmain, Director of Human Resources at JGuilmain@pfeiffer-vacuum.com.
Pfeiffer Vacuum, Inc. - USA
- Field Service Engineer – Nashua, NH (PDF ~ 310.9 KB)
- Field Service Engineer - Rio Rancho, NM (PDF ~ 312.1 KB)
- Human Resources Generalist - Nashua, NH (PDF ~ 203.7 KB)
- Key Account Manager - San Jose, CA (PDF ~ 238 KB)
- Key Account Manager - San Jose, CA (PDF ~ 204.3 KB)
- Product Support Engineer - Nashua, NH (PDF ~ 308.4 KB)
- Quality Engineer - Austin, TX (PDF ~ 311.1 KB)
- Senior Financial Analyst - Nashua, NH (PDF ~ 314.7 KB)
Nor-Cal Products, Inc. - USA
- Mechanical Engineer - Yreka, CA (PDF ~ 469.9 KB)
- Production Site Controller - Yreka, CA (PDF ~ 470 KB)
- Software/Firmware Engineer - Yreka, CA (PDF ~ 450.5 KB)
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at +1 603 578 6519.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
We participate in E-Verify.