Okta 1000 ATEX, Roots pump, 230/400 V, 50 Hz | 265/460 V, 60 Hz | Ex II 2/2G Ex h IIB T3 Gb X +5 °C ≤ Ta ≤ +40 °C
Order number: PP W43 400
- High-performance Roots pump with a pumping speed of 590 to 1420 m3/h
- Blocked overflow valve
- For operation with frequency converter or switch-on at a defined backing pressure, i.e. for continuous processes
- With 3-phase motor II 2G Ex de IIC T4
- Pumps are hermetically sealed (leak rate <1 · 10-6 Pa m3/s) – risk of zone entrainment is minimized
- Pressure surge resistance according to EN 1333, PN level 16
- Explosion safety due to reliable construction and temperature monitoring – installation without additional flame arrester possible
- Note: For the operation of the pumps, the terms of the operating instructions apply. We are pleased to provide you with the right solution for your application!
- Working conditions: Pump is inside and outside suitable for operation in equipment class II, equipment category 2(G) for gases and vapors of explosion class IIA and IIB, temperature class T3 according directive 2014/34/EU
Other voltages 50 Hz: 200 V, 220/380 V, 380/660 V, 415 V and 60H z: 200 V, 220/380 V, 230/400 V, 380/ 660 V, 400/690 V, 440/760 V, 480 V are available.