Okta 4000 ATEX, Roots pump, 230/400 V, 50 Hz | 265/460 V, 60 Hz | Ex II 2/2G Ex h IIB T3 Gb X +5 °C ≤ Ta ≤ +40 °C
Order number: PP W73 400
- High-performance Roots pump with a pumping speed of 2160 to 5190 m3/h
- Blocked overflow valve
- For operation with frequency converter or switch-on at a defined backing pressure, i.e. for continuous processes
- With 3-phase motor II 2G Ex de IIC T4
- Pumps are hermetically sealed (leak rate <1 · 10-6 Pa m3/s) - risk of zone entrainment is minimized
- Pressure surge resistance according to EN 1333, PN level 16
- Explosion safety due to reliable construction and temperature monitoring – installation without additional flame arrester possible
- Note: For the operation of the pumps, the terms of the operating instructions apply. We are pleased to provide you with the right solution for your application!
- Working conditions: Pump is inside and outside suitable for operation in equipment class II, equipment category 2 (G) for gases and vapors of explosion class IIA and IIB, temperature class T3 according directive 2014/34/EU
Deviating motor voltages 50 Hz: 200 V, 220/380 V, 380/660 V, 415 V and 60 Hz: 200 V, 220/380 V, 230/400 V, 380/660 V, 400/690 V, 440/760 V, 480 V are available.