Proven allrounder with optional magnetic coupling for low and medium applications
Our sturdy OktaLine booster pumps offer pumping speeds ranging from 145 to 27,400 m3/h.
Thanks to convection cooling, their operating costs are significantly lower than for water-cooled pumps. The design principle of our proven Roots pumps has been expanded to include magnetic couplings. Thanks to these hermetically sealed pumps, we achieve very low leakage rates. For processes that take place in potentially explosive environments, or for evacuating explosive gases, we have developed ATEX certified pumps which meet the high requirements for explosion protection.
High-precision production technology makes it possible to achieve very high compression values which, in turn, allow for maximum pumping speeds and very low gas outlet temperatures. OktaLine Roots pumps offer low operating costs and high availability, since all they require is electric power and (depending on the process) a purge gas (such as air). Cost-intensive water cooling is not required. With the magnetically coupled version, shaft feedthrough leaks are a thing of the past.
In combination with other Roots pumps, or suitable backing pumps as in our CombiLine pumping stations, the OktaLine can be adapted perfectly to the application in hand. As a leading provider of vacuum solutions, Pfeiffer Vacuum has more than 50 years of experience in designing customized systems. Our experts would be pleased to advise you on the design of your vacuum system.
- Complete line of Roots pumps offers optimum flexibility and maximum process suitability
- Broad range of pumping speeds: 250 to 25,000 m3/h
- Rugged, compact design
- Fast evacuation thanks to high compression ratio and overflow valve
- Maintenance free, maximum reliability and highest uptime thanks to magnetic coupling
- Low operating costs thanks to convection cooling and magnetic coupling
- No thermal overload thanks to integral overflow valve
- Long service intervals and simple on-site maintenance
- On-site service worldwide
- Over 50 years of experience and competence
- Simulation chambers
- Packaging industry
- Thin-film technology
- Electron beam welding
- Chemistry and process technology
- Industrial leak detection systems
- Steel degassing