Vacuum Technology Book, Volume II
The new five-volume “Vacuum Technology Book“ not only offers a detailed overview of the products, but together with Part 1, also offers comprehensive insight into the world of vacuum solutions by Pfeiffer Vacuum.
In Part 2, major foundations for vacuum technology are discussed which lay the necessary foundation for successful work with vacuum.
In Parts 3.1 to 3.3, Pfeiffer Vacuum presents the new product portfolio for the areas of vacuum generation, measurement, analysis, leak detection and leak testing, systems and vacuum components. Information on the individual product lines, selection tables and decision support, easy ordering information and a detailed index complete the representation of the product range.
The new catalog in 5 volumes
Part 1: Vacuum Solutions from a Single Source
- History milestones
- Examples of vacuum solutions
- Application reports
- Product overview
- Service solutions
Download (PDF ~ 4.5 MB)
Part 2: Know-how book
- Major foundations for vacuum technology are discussed which lay the basis for successful work with vacuum.
Download (PDF ~ 3.5 MB)
Part 3.1: Vacuum generation
- Detailed information about all pumps available from Pfeiffer Vacuum
- Specific selection guides
Download (PDF ~ 12.6 MB)
Part 3.2: Vacuum measurement, Analysis, Leak detection
- Measurement and analysis equipment
- Leak detectors
- Contamination management systems
- System technology
Download (PDF ~ 4.7 MB)
Part 3.3: Chambers and Components