High Pressure Analyzer HPA 220
Gas analysis in the pressure range of up to 50 hPa
The High Pressure Analyzer HPA 220 is a modular and flexibly usable mass spectrometer system with a dry turbopumping station for gas analysis in a vacuum up to pressures of 50 hPa.
Depending on its use, with the HPA 220, five different electropneumatic as well as manually operable gas inlet valves can be selected.
- Provides great flexibility thanks to its 5 manually or electropneumatically operated gas inlet options for analyzing, monitoring and controlling processes up to a pressure of 50 hPa.
- Easy and flexible system integration through a variety of digital and analog inputs and outputs.
- Multiplex operation allows data evaluation of several mass spectrometer systems with a single PC.
- Compact dimensions for flexible integration.
- Analysis, monitoring, and control of vacuum processes in the pressure range of 1 · 10-7 to 50 hPa
- Manufacturers and operators of vacuum coating systems
- Semiconductor production
- Vacuum furnaces
- Research and development