Gas analysis in the pressure range of up to 1,000 hPa
The new Gas Analysis Systems!
Modular Design. Intelligent Software. Wide Range of Applications.
Today mass spectrometry is one of the most widely used analytical methods for identifying chemical elements and compounds. With the OmniStar and ThermoStar benchtop analysis systems, Pfeiffer Vacuum offers you two optimum complete solutions for gas analysis, in particular in connection with chemical processes, in the semiconductor industry, metallurgy, fermentation, catalysis, laser technology and environmental analysis.
The OmniStar and ThermoStar analysis systems consist of inlet system, PrismaPlus/PrismaPro mass spectrometer, a dry diaphragm vacuum pump and HiPace turbopump. They feature a heated, temperature-regulated gas inlet system and, by comparison with such competing methods as FTIR and IR, are suitable for qualitative and quantitative analysis of gases. At Pfeiffer Vacuum, support goes far beyond good presales advice. Even after implementation, we stand ready to support you in connection with any and all questions relating to your application!
- Qualitative and quantitative gas analysis, connection port for calibration gas inlet systems
- Low detection limit (< 1 ppm), even for condensable gases
- Compact, easy-to-operate analysis unit
- Heated capillary inlet, up to 350 °C
- Bakeable all-metal sealed high vacuum chamber for low backgrounds
- Utmost sensitivity thanks to enclosed ion source and field axis technology
- Reliable identification of unknown gases with the aid of spectral libraries
- Monitoring of up to 128 masses
- Mass ranges of 1 to 100 amu, 1 to 200 amu and 1 to 300 amu
- Applications from vacuum up to atmospheric pressure
- Gas analysis under varying sample pressures — pressure-regulated gas inlet (optional)
- Fast, reliable and precise measurement of covalent noble gases
- Chemical processes
- Semiconductor industry
- Laser technology
- Environmental analysis
- Fuel cel analysis