SPM 220, for process pressure up to 10 hPa, with orifice flange (differentially pumped), 115–230 V
Order number: PT M52 380
- SPM 220, Sputtering Process Monitor mass range 1–200 u, 115–230 V, 50/60 Hz, for process gas and residual gas analysis at pressure range 10 hPa > p > 1 · 10-4 hPa consisting of:
- PrismaPlus with quadrupole electronics QME 220, quadrupole analyzer QMA 200 M with open ion source and two iridium filaments, yttrium oxide coated
- Differential pressure stage with flange DN 40 CF and orifice 0.1 mm
- System control unit BRU 220 with power supply TPS 311 and remote connector for external access
- Turbomolecular pumping station with SplitFlow 80 and backing pump MVP 020-3 DC
- Total pressure gauge PKR 251
- Set of cables, 3 meter
- Quadera®-Software for Windows 7, XP Professional (32bit) for parameterisation of PrismaPlus system and for storage and showing measurement data, includes SPM software add-in for Quadera®.
Easy start of leak detection and residual gas analysis rountines by clicking. Measurement of gas concentrations and partial pressures by integrated matrix calculation. Easy, menu navigated selection of sputtering process measurement routines.