Vacuum Gauges for analog or digital Pressure Measurement
Many vacuum applications operate only in a specific pressure range. Analog and digital total vacuum or pressure measurement instruments are used to measure and control the total pressure in a vacuum system. Pfeiffer Vacuum offers different lines of total pressure gauges.
The criteria for selecting the sensor depends on differing basic conditions:
- Pressure range which is to be detected
- Gas composition (inert or corrosive)
- Required accuracy and repeatability
- Ambient conditions such as ionizing radiation
Series at a glance
- Total pressure vacuum gauge with digital signal outlet, optional fieldbus interfaces or analog output with two switch points and LCD display available as options
- Total pressure vacuum gauge with analog signal outlet
- Total pressure vacuum gauge with analog signal outlet compatible to active gauges from other manufacturers*
- Total pressure measurement in areas with ionizing radiation
Handheld vacuum gauges and Manometer
- Total pressure display on the process chamber itself
Customer-specific measuring instruments
- Total pressure vacuum gauge
for special applications
DigiLine, ActiveLine, CenterLine, and ModulLine cover the entire pressure range, while the handheld vacuum gauges allow pressure to be displayed in the low and medium vacuum range on the process chamber itself.
*In case of any questions regarding compatibility, please ask your local sales contact.