Vacuum Measurement and Analysis Equipment.
Many vacuum applications operate only in a specific pressure range. Analog and digital total vacuum or pressure measurement instruments are used to measure and control the total pressure in a vacuum system. Pfeiffer Vacuum offers four different lines of total pressure gauges.
The criteria for selecting the sensor depends on differing basic conditions:
- Pressure range which is to be detected
- Gas composition (inert or corrosive)
- Required accuracy and repeatability
- Ambient conditions such as ionizing radiation
Series at a glance
- Total pressure vacuum gauge with digital signal outlet, analog output with two switch-points as well as Profibus interfaces are available as options
- Total pressure vacuum gauge with analog signal outlet
- Total pressure vacuum gauge with analog signal outlet compatible to Oerlikon Leybold
- Total pressure measurement in areas with ionizing radiation
- Total pressure display on the process chamber itself