Dry Compact Multi-stage Roots Pumps. Clean Vacuum. High Reliability.
The multi-stage Roots pump technology of the ACP series meets the requirements of applications where clean and dry vacuum is needed.
- Best solution – Ideal replacement for scroll and oil-sealed pumps
- Air cooling – No installation and operational costs for water supply
- Frequency converter – Hour meter, remote operation mode (RS-485, dry contacts), multiple rotational speed selection (power saving, noise reduction, adaptation to application cycle)
- Several gas port options – Purge gas, gas ballast, other specific ports according to application
- Universal power supply – Wide voltage supply 50/60 Hz single-phase and three-phase
- Standards – Compliance with CE standards, UL/CSA certified, SEMI S2 certified
- Electron microscopes
- Surface analyzers
- Leak detectors
- Mass spectometers
- Optical spectrometers
- Particle accelerators
- Turbo pumping stations
- Lamp manufacturing
- Vacuum coating
- Cryo pumps regeneration
- Plasma cleaning
Series at a glance
- SD-versions for applications with dust-free, non-corrosive gases
The SD-version is designed for applications with clean (dust-free) and non-corrosive gases. The standard pumps are equipped with gas ballast equipment in order to improve the pumping of light gases and to avoid the condensation of steam inside the pumps. Three gas ballast options fulfill the customer requirements as needed.
- G-versions for usage by low quantities of corrosive gases
The G-version may transport traces of corrosive gases. An inert flushing gas protects low pressure and high pressure bearings and dilutes the corrosive mediums in the suction chamber.
- CV-versions for applications with condensible vapors
The CV-version is specially designed for avoiding vapor condensation inside the pump block. This occurs through: A high gas ballast throughput for heating up pumps and diluting condensible gases. A silencer with drain screws for releasing liquid at the lowest point of the exhaust. Flushing gas injection to protect the ball bearing and the shaft seals. The CV version has a water vapor capacity of up to 1,000 grams per hour.
No particle contamination
The frictionless pumping module is optimized to operate without internal lubricant and provides outstanding oil-free vacuum with no hydrocarbon vapor backstreaming. Without any seals between rotor and stator no particles are generated.
The absence of wearing parts inside the pumping module allows for unsurpassed long-term stability and high reliability in even the most demanding applications.
The frequency converter driven motor provides constant rotational speed, thus stable pumping speed and consistent ultimate pressure are achieved all over the world.
Low maintenance costs
Our ACP pumps require overhaul only every 22,000 hours of operation for the ACP 28/40 and 20,000 hours of operation for the ACP 15 resulting in low cost of ownership.
Condensable vapor ability
High flow gas ballast ports and drainable silencers allow the ACP to pump high amounts of condensable vapors (up to 1,000 g/h of pure water vapor).