Convection Cooled Roots Pumps for Every Low and Medium Vacuum Application.
Our Roots pumps offer pumping speeds ranging from 250 to 25,000 m3/h. They can be safely employed for low and medium vacuum applications in the coating or semiconductor industry, in research & development, metallurgy or in chemistry and process technology.
The gear box and bearing area in our Roots pumps are separated from the gas pumping chamber. Because the rotors operate contactfree, dry operation is assured.
A further advantage: Thanks to convection cooling, operating costs are significantly lower than with water cooling. The pumps can be universally utilized. The design principle of our proven Roots pumps has also been expanded to include magnetic couplings. Thanks to these hermetically sealed pumps we achieve very low leak rates. We have also developed ATEX certified pump for processes that take place in explosive environments or for evacuating explosive gases.
- Complete line of Roots pumps offers optimum flexibility and maximium process suitability
- Broad range of pumping speeds: 250 to 25,000 m3/h
- Rugged, compact design
- Fast evacuation thanks to high compression ratio and overflow valve
- Maintenance free, maximum reliability and highest uptime thanks to magnetic coupling
- Low operating costs thanks to convection cooling and magnetic coupling
- No thermal overload thanks to integral overflow valve
- Long service intervals and simple on-site maintenance
- On-site service worldwide
- Over 50 years of experience and competence
- Simulation chambers
- Packaging industry
- Thin-film technology
- Electron beam welding
- Chemistry and process technology
- Industrial leak detection systems
- Steel degassing
With our CombiLine Roots pumping stations, we design and manufacture standard pumping stations for you, as well as custom solutions for your specific application. Our specialists would be pleased to assist you in designing your vacuum system.