Single-stage Rotary Vane Pumps HenaLine
A Complete Line of Single-Stage Rotary Vane Pumps
We offer you a complete new line of single-stage rotary vane pumps for all low and medium vacuum applications. These pumps offer pumping speeds of between 25 and 1,920 m3/h. Oil mist separator, oil return and safety valves are integrated as standard equipment in this line of pumps. They prevent contamination of the ambient air and safeguard both the pump as well as your system. In addition, the gas ballast valve assures pump-down of steam and other process vapors.
- A complete line of pumps with pumping speeds of between 25 and 1,920 m3/h
- Integrated oil mist separator for clean exhaust air
- Compact, reliable and powerful
- Simple to service
- Operating and process reliability
- Flanges in industrial version with pipe thread: Connection flanges in DN ISO-KF/K, easily adaptable
- Quiet, low-vibration operation
- Electron beam welding
- Lamp manufacturing
- Surface coating
- Vacuum drying and degassing
- Leak detection
- Gas recovery
- Load locks/transfer chambers
- General process technology
- Research & Development
- Simulation chambers
Their reliability, performance and compact size round out the outstanding features of the HenaLine pumps. Moreover, the principle of operation of the HenaLine pumps assures low operating temperatures. This increases the service life of the oil while eliminating the need for additional water cooling for the pump in most applications.
Whether as a stand-alone pump or as a backing pump for our OktaLine in connection with medium vacuum applications: HenaLine means top quality at all times. Used as backing pumps in our CombiLine Roots pumping stations, these pumps are the ideal solution for your applications in metallurgy, helium leak detection or vacuum drying and degassing.
The HenaLine innovation – Safe. Reliable. Powerful.