Customized PVD systems for R&D, laboratory and prototype applications
For over 25 years already, the Pfeiffer Vacuum name stands for first-class know-how in the design, manufacturing and sales of coating systems. More than 270 planned, designed, manufactured and installed systems are proof of our competence in this area. They are also proof that we always deliver the optimal configuration to meet our customer's requirements, so that they can focus exclusively on their coating process.
These coating systems are tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers, and designed to suit a broad range of the most common coating and surface modification technologies. To achieve the perfect coating, we combine established procedures with cutting-edge technologies.
- Complete systems out of one hand
- Variety of chamber sizes available
- Combination of various deposition techniques possible
- Years of experience in PVD technology
- Highest flexibility due to a wide range of accessories
- Expandable and upgradeable
- Industrial, robust and durable design
- Low cost of ownership
- Microelectronics and nanotechnology
- Display technology
- Photovoltaics and renewable energy
- Medical technology
From thermal evaporation and sputtering to ion beam-based deposition and reactive processes, all the way to plasma surface cleaning, we always deliver a system to you that is perfectly attuned to your process needs.
The primary strength of Pfeiffer Vacuum is being a one-stop provider of vacuum solutions. This means that the majority of components and parts used in these systems are our own products:
- Vacuum pumps
- Pressure and vacuum measurement
- Residual gas analysis devices
- Handling systems
When integrating purchased parts and additional process equipment in our systems, we make sure, of course, that these assemblies are also state-of-the-art while meeting your highest quality requirements.
Moreover, being a global company, we offer local service and sales support – a substantial cost benefit to you where maintenance and project planning are concerned.